With several technological advancements, manufacturers are equipping the smartphones with increased RAM capacity as well, specifically in the flagship models and in the mid-range categories. Such integrations are being typically introduced to offer a better interface function and a dynamic operation of high-capacity applications such as graphics-intensive games.
Such progress has swiftly traced from a RAM capacity of 4GB to 8GB only in a few years and is essentially considered a safe configuration for the smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience.
A gaming enthusiast seeking the best mobile under 30000 in India would now thus be pampered with several models available in a RAM capacity of 8GB. Such a feature is considered the most suitable for high-end games for a number of reasons as mentioned below.
Why is 8GB RAM best suited for games?
RAM or Random Access Memory is essentially a form of additional storage which is much more advanced than the internal storage capacity of a device. The RAM allows the applications and games to be accessed faster and also reduces the loading time of frequently used apps by keeping them optimally pre-loaded for instant access.
Further, RAM essentially also provides free space to offer a better and smoother operation. Thus, the higher a device’s RAM capacity, the better it will function. To this end, an 8GB RAM mobile phone is only an advantage in rendering faster loading of games with high visual graphics, which often require larger storage space.
- An 8GB RAM integrated phone offers a blazingly fast user experience for high-end games and provides an impeccably faster interface for a lag-free operation.
- Any of the best mobiles under 30000 with 8GB RAM will allow games even with high graphics to be pre-loaded for instant access without requiring any major buffering duration.
- With 8GB RAM, any heavy-user can be at ease as it allows to easily perform multitasking even while playing a game and facilitate swift switching between two high-capacity games as well.
- Additionally, a phone with 8GB RAM has a vast amount of free space which generally remains unused but also acts immensely beneficial for the future gaming apps that might require additional storage space.
Several of the best mobiles under 30000 are available in the market, come of which are enlisted to help you make a suitable choice:
- VIVO V20 – Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G, 8GB RAM.
- OnePlus NORD – Octa-Core Snapdragon 765G with 8GB RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 – Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G with 8GB RAM.
- Realme X3 SuperZoom Edition – Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus G with 8GB RAM.
- Xiaomi POCO X3 8GB RAM – Octa-Core Snapdragon 732G with 8GB RAM.
- VIVO V19 – Octa-Core Snapdragon 712G with 8GB RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 8GB RAM – Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G with 8GB RAM.
- Realme 7 128 GB – Octa-Core MediaTek Helo G95 with 8GB RAM.
- Infinix Zero 8i – Octa-Core MediaTek Helo G90T with 8GB RAM.
Now that you have learnt the benefits of 8GB RAM for gaming along with the top few model options, you can proceed to avail the best phone with advanced specifications from any of the partner stores under the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Doing so would require you to avail a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which also allows users to access instant financing of up to Rs.4 lakh, repayable in No-Cost EMIs over up to 24 months.
Further, the card issuer brings pre-approved offers to make financing quick and convenient. These offers are available on multiple financial products like credit cards, personal loans, etc. You can check your pre-approved offer with your name and contact number.
As for selecting an 8GB RAM mobile phone, while it may ensure faster access to gaming apps, with zero lag, you might not require such a RAM capacity unless in a phone unless you are an avid gamer. In that case, looking for lower RAM capacities like 6GB and 4 GB can be a suitable option as well.