HEC Paris is a global business college set up in 1881 and situated in Jouy-en-Josas, France. Among the most specific French grandes écoles (organizations of advanced education), HEC Paris offers its leader Master in Management, MBA and EMBA programs, particular MSc programs, a Ph.D. program, and chief schooling contributions. About MBA at HEC Paris has continually been positioned as the best business college in France, and among the top on the planet. HEC graduated class incorporates 12 CEOs of F500 organizations – 2017 more than some other business college on the planet and third establishment just to Harvard and Stanford, a few heads of states and governments, heads of global associations, and other unmistakable figures in legislative issues, business, and expressions of the human experience. In 2017, HEC Alumni has been positioned by The Economist as the second most impressive business college graduated class network in the world.
At HEC Paris, the faculty moves forward the frontiers of knowledge to create new ideas that will shape tomorrow’s world and have an impact on society. In the last 5 years alone, the faculty has published nearly 500 research articles.
The college provides the students with various courses related to management. There are a few eligibility criteria that the students need to follow while selecting courses of their choice.
- 8 months of internship is compulsory for graduation; it depends on the student on how they want to complete it.
- They also provide one year MSc Courses in a wide range of subjects from Finance to Media. Courses on Entrepreneurship are provided as well.
- Masters in Business Management, Executive MBA, Ph.D. programs.
EXPENSES AND TUITION
The expenses will depend upon the type of accommodation you opt for. Different types of accommodations are usually available for students. The college needs to be contacted for the same. Tuition fees vary from courses to courses. The student can apply for the courses they’re interested in and the college will calculate the fees accordingly.
- EXAMS TO BE GIVEN WITH DESIRED SCORES-
– TOEFL: 100
– IELTS: 7 (minimum of 6.5 in each sub-section)
– PTE: 72
– GRE: Accepted (score at or above 65th percentile for quantitative and verbal sections)
GMAT: Accepted (scores above 60% in verbal and quantitative sections)
-No specific cut-off has been mentioned by the college for both 12th and graduation.
-Applicant must have completed graduation from an accredited university.
– Work experience required a minimum of 2 years.
– The candidate has to apply online either for the January or September intake. After 5 weeks of application, the candidate will know if they’re selected. A pre-selection jury by the admissions board will be set up to verify the documents and backgrounds, followed by two separate interviews to assess the candidate’s communication skills, leadership potential, aspirations, and values. Both interviews have equal weight in the decision-making process.
The MBA program at HEC Paris is unique, challenging, rigorous – and the right preparation for your future success with career transformation.